Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Blind to ( দোষের প্রতি অন্ধ ) He is blind to his won faults.
- Cope with ( সামলানো ) I cannot cope with the situation.
- Fit for ( যোগ্য ) He is not fit for the job.
- Grateful to ( কৃতজ্ঞ (ব্যক্তি) ) I am grateful to you for your help.
- Opportunity for ( সুযোগ ) I have no opportunity for (of) doing the work.
- Search of ( অনুসন্ধানে ব্যস্ত ) They are in search of nice bird.
- Out of order ( বিকল ) This car is out of order.
- Wild goose chase ( পন্ডশ্রম ) Do not waste time in wild goose chase.
- clever hit ( কথার মতন কথা )
- At least ( অন্ততঃ ) At least one hundred boys will come to school today.
- Turn over a new leaf ( নূতনের সূচনা ) After his failure he turned over a new leaf.
- In the mean time ( ইতিমধ্যে ) Lila will come here to-night. In the mean time you should get her room ready.