Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Different from ( পৃথক ) This book is different from that.
- Appeal for ( আবেদন করা (কোন কিছু) ) He appealed for pardon.
- Vexed with ( বিরক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) He is vexed with me at my conduct.
- Look up ( শব্দার্থ খোঁজা ) Look up the word in the dictionary.
- Desire for ( ইচ্ছা ) He has no desire for fame.
- Quarrel for ( কলহ করা (কোনকিছু) ) They quarreled with one another for the property.
- Man of letters ( পন্ডিত লোক ) Sir Ashutosh Mukherjee was a man of letters.
- At a loss ( হতবু্দ্ধি ; কিংকর্তব্যবিমূঢ় ) He was at a loss and did not know what to do.
- breathe out ( নিঃশ্বাস ত্যাগ করা ) At last, he breathed his last breath out, and that was the end.
- In the long run ( পরিশেষে ) You will have to suffer in the long run.
- Turn over a new leaf ( নূতনের সূচনা ) After his failure he turned over a new leaf.
- Nip in the bud ( অঙ্কুরে বিনষ্ট করা ) All his hopes were nipped in the bud.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions