Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Die of ( মারা যাওয়া (রোগ) ) He died of cholera.
- Look over ( পরীক্ষা করা ) He is looking over the answer papers.
- Care of ( যত্ন নেওয়া ) Take care of your health.
- Think over ( চিন্তা করা (কোনকিছু) ) Think carefully over his advice.
- Overcome with ( দমন করা ) He was overcome with fatigue.
- Confined in ( আবদ্ধ (কক্ষ) ) He is confined in a room for five days.
- harp on the same string ( এক কথা বারবার বলা )
- Cut to the quick ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) I was cut to the quick by his words.
- By hook or by crook ( যে কোন উপায়ে ) You must do this work by hook or by crook.
- Out of doors ( বাহিরে ) It is rather cold out of doors.
- the exact point ( কাঁটায়-কাঁটায় )
- At arm’s length ( দূরে ) Try to keep the bad boy at arm’s length.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions