Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Provide with ( সরবরাহ করা (কোন জিনিস) ) I provide (supply) him with food.
- Laugh at ( বিদ্রুপ করা ) Do not taught at the poor.
- Control over ( নিয়ন্ত্রণ ) He has no control over his brother.
- Remind of ( মনে করিয়ে দেওয়া (কোনকিছু) ) I reminded him of his promise.
- Sanguine of ( নিশ্চিত ) She is sanguine of her success.
- Retire from ( অবসর লওয়া ) He retired from service on a pension.
- Build castles in the air ( আকাশ কুসুম চিন্তা করা ) Don't idle away your time in building castles in the air.
- To and fro ( এদিন-ওদিক ) Being unable to make up his mind the man is walking to and fro.
- Lion's share ( সিংহভাগ ) He took the lion's share of the profit.
- Bone of contention ( বিবাদের বিষয় ) The paternal property is the bone of contention between the two brothers.
- At one’s own sweet will ( খুশি মতো ) He still does it at his own sweet will.
- By the by ( প্রসঙ্গক্রমে ) By the by I came to know that he was ill.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App