Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Argue against ( যূক্তি দেখানো (কোন কিছু) ) I argued with him against the point.
- Escape by ( রক্ষা করা ) He escaped by a hair breadth.
- Greed for ( লোভ ) He has no greed for wealth.
- Attend to ( মনোযোগ দেওয়া ) Attend to your lesson.
- Live by ( কোন উপায়ে বেঁচে থাকা ) He lives by honest means.
- Parallel to ( সমান্তরাল ) This line is parallel to that.
- pound of flesh ( এক চুল এদিক ওদিক নয় )
- a piece of cake ( খুবই সহজ ) This assignment is a piece of cake
- Ins and outs ( খুঁটিনাটি সব কিছু ) I know the ins and outs of the matter.
- be bad at ( দক্ষ না হওয়া )
- vile sycophant ( খঁয়ের খা )
- Out of sorts ( ঈষৎ অসুস্থ ) He is out of sorts now.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions