Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Provide with ( সরবরাহ করা (কোন জিনিস) ) I provide (supply) him with food.
- Interest in ( আগ্রহ ) He has a special interest in history.
- Jump to ( তাড়াহুড়ো করে সিদ্ধান্তে আসা ) Do not jump to a conclusion without much thinking.
- Count upon ( নির্ভর করা ) I count upon your help for this work.
- Disgusted with ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Burst into ( ভেঙ্গে পড়া ) He burst into tears at the sad news
- Out of doors ( বাহিরে ) It is rather cold out of doors.
- By hook or by crook ( যে কোন উপায়ে ) You must do this work by hook or by crook.
- By fits and starts ( অনিয়মিত ; মাঝে মাঝে ) He works by fits and starts.
- Get rid of ( মুক্তি পাওয়া ) Try to get rid of that rogue.
- At all ( আদৌ ) He does not know French at all.
- Head and ears ( সম্পূর্ণরূপে ) He is over head and ears in debt.