Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Glance at ( চোখ বুলিয়ে নেওয়া ) He glanced at me casually.
- Offended at ( বিরক্ত (কোন কাজে) ) I am offended with you at your conduct.
- Prompt at ( চটপটে (ব্যক্তিত্ব) ) He is prompt at figures.
- Liable to ( দায়ী ) He is liable to fine for his misconduct.
- Burst out ( ফেটে পড়া ) He burst out laughing at my joke.
- Accompanied by ( সঙ্গী হওয়া ) He was accompanied by his father.
- clever hit ( কথার মতন কথা )
- Achilles heel ( দুর্বলতা বা ত্রুটি ) He is trying to hide but everybody knows his achilles' heel
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.
- bad shoot ( অসংগত অনুমান )
- Bring to light ( প্রকাশ করা ) At last all the facts were brought to light.
- Fall flat ( ফলপ্রসূ না হওয়া ) My advice feel fiat on him.