Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Look at ( তাকানো ) Look at the moon.
- Displeased at ( অসন্তুষ্ট ) I am displeased with him at his conduct.
- Similar to ( সদৃশ ) This pen is similar to that.
- Zeal for ( প্রবল উৎসাহ ) He has a zeal for social work.
- Complain against ( অভিযোগ করা (অন্য ব্যক্তি) ) The complained to the Director against the Manager about her behavior.
- Good at ( দক্ষ ) He is good at tennis.
- Take one to task ( তিরস্কার করা ) He was taken to task for negligence of duty.
- After all ( সবকিছু সত্ত্বেও ) After all, he is a patriot.
- In cold blood ( ঠান্ডা মাথায় ) They committed this murder in cold blood.
- Slip of the tongue ( বলায় সামান্য ভুল ) This is a slip of the tongue, don't lay much stress on it.
- In full swing ( পুরাদমে ) The school is now in full swing.
- Dead language ( যে ভাষা এখন আর কথ্য নয় ) Sanskrit is a rich language, but it is now a dead language.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions