Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Beware of ( সতর্ক হওয়া ) Beware of pick-pockets.
- Conscious of ( সচেতন ) He is conscious of his weakness.
- Succeed in ( সাফল্য লাভ করা ) He will succeed in life.
- Destined to ( ভাগ্য নির্দিষ্ট ) He was destined to death.
- Certain of ( নিশ্চিত ) He is now certain of his ground.
- Absorbed in ( নিবিষ্ট ; মগ্ন ) Scientist is absorbed in experiment
- Fish out of water ( অস্বস্তিকর অবস্থায় ) When he came to the village, he felt like a fish out of water.
- Turn down ( প্রত্যাখান করা ) He turned down my proposal.
- As if ( যেন ) He swims so beautifully as if he is the Olympic gold medalist.
- Bird of a feather ( এক রকম স্বভাবের লোক ) Birds of a feather flock together.
- At bay ( কোনঠাসা ) The tiger was at bay in the bush.
- Flesh and blood ( রক্তমাংসের শরীর ) Flesh and blood cannot bear with such insults.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions