Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Cure of ( আরগ্য হওয়া ) He will be cured of the disease very soon.
- Allot to ( বিলি করা ) One room has been allotted to him.
- Resign to ( আত্মসমর্পন করা (স্বয়ং) ) I resigned myself to fate
- Polite in ( নম্র ) He is polite in his manners. (Polite to strangers).
- Impose on ( চাপানো ) The task was imposed on him.
- Certain of ( নিশ্চিত ) He is now certain of his ground.
- Hard and fast ( বাঁধা ধরা ) There is no such hard and fast rule in this matter.
- cringing flatterer ( খঁয়ের খা )
- From hand to mouth ( দিন আনে দিন খায় ) The poor man lives form hand to mouth.
- A bolt from the blue ( সম্পূর্ন অপ্রত্যাশিত ) The news of his father's death came to him as a bolt from the blue.
- Round the clock ( সমস্ত দিন ) He is working round the clock.
- Out of sorts ( ঈষৎ অসুস্থ ) He is out of sorts now.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions