Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Proud of ( গর্বিত ) He is proud of his position.
- Capable to ( সক্ষম ) He is capable of doing this alone.
- Burst out ( ফেটে পড়া ) He burst out laughing at my joke.
- in favour of ( পক্ষে ) He spoke in favour of his friend.
- Opposite to ( বিপরীত ) Your idea is opposite to mine.
- Live beyond ( বাঁচা ) He lives beyond his means.
- Cut a sorry figure ( খারাপ ফল করা ) He cuts a sorry figure in the examination.
- At home ( দক্ষ ) He is at home in mathematics.
- All on a sudden ( হঠাৎ ) All on a sudden a tiger came out of the bush.
- At a stretch ( একটানা ) He can run ten miles at a stretch.
- Man of straw ( অপদার্থ লোক ) We do not care a fig for a man of straw like him.
- Above all ( প্রধানত ; সর্বোপরি ) We should be kind, polite, and above all honest.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App