Learn English by Lessons
Just Now vs Right Now vs Presently:Commonly Confused Words
Just now, right now and presently are often confusedly replaced with each other, while they don't mean exactly the same, though they have similar connotations.
Hard vs HardlyCommonly Confused Words
Hard and hardly are often confusedly used as similar words. However, they do differ. While hard has a positive connotation, hardly has a very negative impact in a sentence.
First vs FastCommonly Confused Words
First refers to someone or something or someone’s actions which happen before everything else. Fast can both be an adjective and adverb which means quick or quickly.
Learn words by topics :
- Proud of ( গর্বিত ) He is proud of his position.
- Search for ( অনুসন্ধান ) Their search for the thing was of no avail.
- Parallel to ( সমান্তরাল ) This line is parallel to that.
- Quarrel with ( কলহ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) They quarreled with one another for the property.
- Capable to ( সক্ষম ) He is capable of doing this alone.
- Respond to ( উত্তর দেওয়া ) Nobody responded to my call.
- Round the clock ( সমস্ত দিন ) He is working round the clock.
- Book worm ( গ্রন্থকীট ) Don't be a book worm.
- Slip of the pen ( লেখায় অসতর্কতাবশতঃ সামান্য ভুল ) This mistake is due to a slip of the pen.
- Part and parcel ( অবিচ্ছেদ্য অংশ ) Discipline is part and parcel of administration.
- Sink in ( আবদ্ধ হওয়া, ডুবে যাওয়া ) He sank in mud or the ship sank into the sea.
- Bag and baggage ( তল্পিতল্পাসহ ) He left the place bag and baggage.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions