Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Favourable to ( অনুকূল (ব্যক্তি) ) This situation is favourable to me for doing this.
- Talk of ( কথা বলা (কোন জিনিস) ) I am talking to (with) Mr. Roy of (about, over) the matter.
- Essential to ( অত্যাবশ্যক ) Food is essential to health.
- Add to ( যোগ করা ) Add this to that.
- Acquainted with ( পরিচিত ) I am acquainted with her.
- Look at ( তাকানো ) Look at the moon.
- bad debts ( অশোধ্য বা অনাদায়ী ঋন ; যে ঋন শোধ করা যাবে না )
- In order to ( উদ্দেশ্য ) He came here in order to meet my mother.
- By chance ( দৈবাৎ ) I met him on the way by chance.
- All but ( প্রায় ) The poor villagers are all but ruined.
- On the wane ( হ্রাসমান ) His fame is on the wane now.
- A slow coach ( কর্মকুণ্ঠ ও মন্থর ব্যাক্তি ) Roky is known as a slow coach to his friend circle.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions