Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Close to ( নিকটে ) The school is very close to our house.
- Partial to ( পক্ষপাত দুষ্ট ) He is partial to his son.
- Complain against ( অভিযোগ করা (অন্য ব্যক্তি) ) The complained to the Director against the Manager about her behavior.
- Search of ( অনুসন্ধানে ব্যস্ত ) They are in search of nice bird.
- Escape from ( পলায়ন করা ) The prisoner escaped from the jail.
- Clue to ( সূত্র ) Find out the clue to the mystery.
- A black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) Tom is a black sheep in their family
- Fall flat ( ফলপ্রসূ না হওয়া ) My advice feel fiat on him.
- Cock and bull story ( গাঁজাখুরি গল্প ) Nobody will believe your cock and bull story
- A bed of roses thorns ( কন্টকময় জীবন ) Life is nothing but a bed of roses.
- Crying need ( জরুরী প্রয়োজন ) Mass education is the crying need of Bangladesh.
- Do yeoman's service ( বিশেষ উপকার করা ) Raja Rammohan Roy has done yeoman's service to our country.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions