Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Quarrel over ( কলহ করা (কোনকিছু) ) They quarreled with one another over the property.
- Overcome by ( দমন করা ) He was overcome by anger.
- Care of ( যত্ন নেওয়া ) Take care of your health.
- Smell of ( গন্ধ দেয় ) This glass smells of wine.
- Rest with ( নির্ভর করা ; বিশ্বাসস্থাপন করা ) The whole matter rests with you.
- Superior to ( উৎকৃষ্টতর ) This type of rice is superior to that.
- From hand to mouth ( দিন আনে দিন খায় ) The poor man lives form hand to mouth.
- By all means ( সবর্প্রকার ) Try to do it by all means.
- Out of temper ( ক্রুদ্ধ ) He is out of temper now.
- when pigs fly ( কখনও না ) I will help you when pigs fly
- At one’s own sweet will ( খুশি মতো ) He still does it at his own sweet will.
- throw dust in ones hands full ( কারো চোখে ধূলো দেওয়া )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions