Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Dull at ( কাঁচা ) He is dull at Physics.
- Proud of ( গর্বিত ) He is proud of his position.
- Come of ( জন্মগ্রহণ করা ) He comes of a noble family.
- Interest in ( আগ্রহ ) He has a special interest in history.
- Succeed in ( সাফল্য লাভ করা ) He will succeed in life.
- Cope with ( সামলানো ) I cannot cope with the situation.
- Come to light ( প্রকাশিত হওয়া ) Their private talk has come to light at last.
- At all ( আদৌ ) He does not know French at all.
- At least ( অন্ততঃ ) At least one hundred boys will come to school today.
- On the spur of the moment ( মুহুর্তের উত্তেজনায় ) He did it on the spur of the moment.
- In the mean time ( ইতিমধ্যে ) Lila will come here to-night. In the mean time you should get her room ready.
- Square meal ( পেট ভরা আহার ) He is too poor to have a square meal every day.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App