Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Hard at ( উদ্যমী ) He is hard at work before examination.
- Divide among ( ভাগ করা (দুইয়ের অধিক) ) Divide the mangoes among the boys.
- Charge with ( অভিযোগ করা (ত্রুটি) ) He was charged with theft.
- Rest with ( নির্ভর করা ; বিশ্বাসস্থাপন করা ) The whole matter rests with you.
- Engaged in ( নিযুক্ত (কাজে) ) I was engaged with him in talk.
- Based on ( ভিত্তি থাকা ) Your remarks were not based on the facts.
- bunch of fives ( মুষ্টি ; পাঁচ আঙ্গুলের মুঠো ) Rock can break anything with his bunch of fives.
- Gala Day ( উৎসবের দিন ) The 15th August is a gala day to the Indians.
- Man of straw ( অপদার্থ লোক ) We do not care a fig for a man of straw like him.
- Red letter day ( স্মরণীয় দিন ) The 21 February is a red letter day in the history of Bangladesh.
- In a nut shell ( খুব সংক্ষেপে ) Tell the story in a nut shell.
- Widow's mite ( দরিদ্রর ক্ষুদ্র দান ) A widow's mite is no less important than a large contribution of a rich man.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions