Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Supply with ( যোগান দেওয়া (কোন জিনিস) ) He supplied us with food.
- Differ with ( ভিন্ন মত হওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) I differ with you on this point.
- Vexed for ( বিরক্ত (জিনিস) ) He is vexed with me for opposing him.
- Dedicate to ( উৎসর্গ করা ) This book is dedicated to his father.
- Slow of ( ধীর ) He is slow of speech. He is slow at figures. He is slow in writing.
- Annoyed with ( বিরক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I was annoyed with him for being late.
- In a nut shell ( খুব সংক্ষেপে ) Tell the story in a nut shell.
- Cut to the quick ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) I was cut to the quick by his words.
- A rainy day ( দুর্দিন ) Everybody should save something for rainy day.
- Fall flat ( ফলপ্রসূ না হওয়া ) My advice feel fiat on him.
- Above all ( প্রধানত ; সর্বোপরি ) We should be kind, polite, and above all honest.
- In the mean time ( ইতিমধ্যে ) Lila will come here to-night. In the mean time you should get her room ready.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions