Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Adjacent to ( সংলগ্ন ) Her college is adjacent to her house.
- Heir of ( উত্তরাধিকারী (ব্যক্তি) ) He is the heir of his uncle.
- Respect of ( সম্বন্ধে ) He is junior to me in respect of service.
- Agree with ( একমত হওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) I agree with you on this point
- Burst into ( ভেঙ্গে পড়া ) He burst into tears at the sad news
- Bound for ( যাত্রার জন্য প্রস্তুত ) The ship is bound for England.
- Cut to the quick ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) I was cut to the quick by his words.
- Weal and woe ( সুখ-দুঃখ ) Human life is full of weal and woe.
- Dead of night ( মধ্য রাত্রি ) The robbers broke into the house at dead of night.
- walk in someone shoes ( কারো অভিজ্ঞতা বা অবস্থানে থাকা বোঝায় ) When you walk in my shoes, you might understand.
- From hand to mouth ( দিন আনে দিন খায় ) The poor man lives form hand to mouth.
- cringing flatterer ( খঁয়ের খা )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions