Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Confident to ( আবদ্ধ (শয্যা) ) He is confined to bed.
- Avail of ( সুযোগ গ্রহণ করা ) You must avail yourself of the business.
- Look into ( অনুসন্ধান করা ) I am looking into the matter.
- Rid of ( মুক্ত হওয়া ) Get rid of bad company.
- Interest in ( আগ্রহ ) He has a special interest in history.
- Free from ( মুক্ত ) He is now free from danger.
- By and by ( শীঘ্র ) He will come here by and by.
- Come off with flying colours ( জয়লাভ করা ) Our School team came off with flying colours.
- Now and then ( মাঝে মাঝে ) He comes here now and then.
- Out of order ( বিকল ) This car is out of order.
- By far ( সর্বাংশে ) He is by far the best boy in the class.
- but me no buts ( কিন্তু কিন্তু করো না )