Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Come of ( জন্মগ্রহণ করা ) He comes of a noble family.
- Worthy of ( যোগ্য ) He is worthy of our praise.
- Annoyed with ( বিরক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I was annoyed with him for being late.
- Want of ( অভাব ) We have no want of money.
- Busy with ( ব্যস্ত ) He is busy with his studies.
- Wish for ( আকাঙ্খা করা ) I do not wish for name and fame.
- Carry the day ( জয়লাভ করা ) Rajib, the best player of the school, carried the day in the annual sports.
- Flesh and blood ( রক্তমাংসের শরীর ) Flesh and blood cannot bear with such insults.
- Part and parcel ( অবিচ্ছেদ্য অংশ ) Discipline is part and parcel of administration.
- Above all ( প্রধানত ; সর্বোপরি ) We should be kind, polite, and above all honest.
- Square meal ( পেট ভরা আহার ) He is too poor to have a square meal every day.
- Beat about the bush ( কাজের কথায় না এসে আজেবাজে কথা বলা ) Please come to the point without beating about the bush