Learn English by Lessons
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
So vs VeryCommonly Confused Words
So means ‘to a great extent or degree.’ Very emphasizes the degree of something that belongs to or is part of a particular person or thing.
Scarcely vs RarelyCommonly Confused Words
Scarcely means ‘almost nothing’ or ‘almost not’. Rarely means ‘almost never’.
Learn words by topics :
- Pass for ( গণ্য হওয়া ) He passes for a clever man.
- Divide into ( বিভক্ত করা (অংশ) ) It was divided into several parts.
- Pretend to ( ভান করা ) He does not pretend to high birth.
- Ill with ( অসুস্থ ) He is ill with fever.
- Affectionate to ( স্নেহশীল ) He is affectionate to me.
- Live within ( বাঁচা ) He live within his means
- Above board ( সংশয়হীন ভাবে নির্দোষ ) His activities are open and above board.
- In vogue ( চালু ) This custom is not in vogue now.
- At once finger ends ( নখদর্পণে ) All these facts are at his finger ends.
- harp on the same string ( এক কথা বারবার বলা )
- bad shoot ( অসংগত অনুমান )
- Of course ( অবশ্যই ) Of course, you know what that means
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions