Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Preside over ( সভাপতিত্ব করা ) He presided over the meeting.
- Boast of ( গর্ব করা ) Do not boast of your wealth.
- Anxious for ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) He is anxious for getting a job.
- Want of ( অভাব ) We have no want of money.
- Capacity for ( যোগ্যতা ) He has a capacity for hard work.
- Respect of ( সম্বন্ধে ) He is junior to me in respect of service.
- Weal and woe ( সুখ-দুঃখ ) Human life is full of weal and woe.
- Birds eye view ( মোটামোটি ধারণা ; এক নজর ) He took a bird’s eye view of the flood-stricken area from an aeroplane.
- By and by ( শীঘ্র ) He will come here by and by.
- Beggar description ( বর্ণনাতীত ) The beauty of the Taj beggars description.
- big cheese ( দলের বা পরিবারের সবচেয়ে গুরুত্বপূর্ণ ব্যক্তি ) He is the big cheese who control everything in our group.
- pulling your leg ( কৌতক করা ) Do not take it seriously, i was just pulling you leg
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions