Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Differ in ( ভিন্ন মত হওয়া (মতামত) ) They differ in their opinions.
- Enter into ( প্রবেশ করা ) He entered into the room.
- Overcome by ( দমন করা ) He was overcome by anger.
- Qualified for ( যোগ্য ) He is qualified for the post.
- Slow of ( ধীর ) He is slow of speech. He is slow at figures. He is slow in writing.
- Liking for ( রুচি ) She has a liking for music.
- throw dust in ones hands full ( কারো চোখে ধূলো দেওয়া )
- In a hurry ( তাড়াহুড়ার মধ্যে ) Don't do the work in a hurry.
- Do yeoman's service ( বিশেষ উপকার করা ) Raja Rammohan Roy has done yeoman's service to our country.
- Flesh and blood ( রক্তমাংসের শরীর ) Flesh and blood cannot bear with such insults.
- breathe out ( নিঃশ্বাস ত্যাগ করা ) At last, he breathed his last breath out, and that was the end.
- loose cannon ( অপ্রত্যাশিত ) He is a bit of a loose cannon.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions