Learn English by Lessons
By And By vs GraduallyCommonly Confused Words
By and by means ‘after a short and/or undetermined period of time.’ Gradually refers to something happening in a gradual way; slowly; by degrees.
Before vs AgoCommonly Confused Words
Before refers to ‘at any time past now/then’ counting back from a past moment. Ago is used to refer a time expression to count back from the present.
At Present vs PresentlyCommonly Confused Words
At present means a moment or period in time which is not past and not future but between them. Presently also means “now” which is most often used with the present tense and presently in the use of future tense means ‘soon.'
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Engaged with ( নিযুক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I was engaged with him in talk.
- Esteem for ( শ্রদ্ধা ) He has esteem for the superiors.
- Lack of ( অভাব ) I have no lack of friends.
- Supply to ( যোগান দেওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) He supplied food to us.
- Offended at ( বিরক্ত (কোন কাজে) ) I am offended with you at your conduct.
- Invite to ( নিমন্ত্রণ করা ) I invited him to dinner.
- put the cart before the horse ( স্বাভাবিক অবস্থা উলটাইয়া দেওয়া ; অস্বাভাবিক অবস্থা পরিণত করা )
- Part and parcel ( অবিচ্ছেদ্য অংশ ) Discipline is part and parcel of administration.
- Curry favour ( তোষামোদ করিয়ে প্রিয় হওয়া ) He knows how to curry favour with officers.
- At last ( অবশেষে ) I got my missing book at last.
- bad faith ( বিশ্বাসঘাতকতা )
- At a low ebb ( নিম্নমুখী ) His fame is at a low ebb now.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions