Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Excuse for ( অব্যাহতি দেওয়া ) He will not be excused for coming late.
- Sanguine of ( নিশ্চিত ) She is sanguine of her success.
- Close to ( নিকটে ) The school is very close to our house.
- Lay by ( সঞ্চয় করা ) Lay by something for the old age.
- Abound in ( প্রচুর পরিমাণে থাকা ) Fish abounds in this river.
- Bent on ( ঝোঁক ) He is bent on playing cricket.
- Hush money ( ঘুষ ) He offered a hush money to suppress the murder.
- Bird of a feather ( এক রকম স্বভাবের লোক ) Birds of a feather flock together.
- In fine ( পরিশেষ ) In fine he declared his plan.
- As it were ( যেন ) The sun is, as it were , the lamp of the universe.
- As usual ( যথারীতি ) He is late as usual.
- under the weather ( ভাল না ; অসুস্থ ) I've been feeling under the weather
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions