Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Zest for ( অনুরাগ ) She has no zest for music.
- Anxious about ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) I am anxious about my health.
- Live for ( বেঁচে থাকা ) He lives for fame.
- Guess at ( অনুমান করা ) Can you guess at her age?
- Parallel to ( সমান্তরাল ) This line is parallel to that.
- Overcome by ( দমন করা ) He was overcome by anger.
- In fine ( পরিশেষ ) In fine he declared his plan.
- In no time ( শীঘ্র ) He will finish the work in no time.
- word of no implication ( কথার কথা )
- Part and parcel ( অবিচ্ছেদ্য অংশ ) Discipline is part and parcel of administration.
- Take to heart ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) He took his remark to heart.
- Cut to the quick ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) I was cut to the quick by his words.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions