Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Made of ( তৈরি ) This ring is made of gold.
- Provide with ( সরবরাহ করা (কোন জিনিস) ) I provide (supply) him with food.
- Pleased with ( সন্তুষ্ট ) I am pleased with him.
- Abound with ( প্রচুর পরিমাণে থাকা ) The ocean abounds with fish.
- Busy with ( ব্যস্ত ) He is busy with his studies.
- Think of ( চিন্তা করা (ব্যক্তি) ) What do you think of (about) him?
- Part and parcel ( অবিচ্ছেদ্য অংশ ) Discipline is part and parcel of administration.
- harp on the same string ( এক কথা বারবার বলা )
- In time ( ঠিক সময়ে ) He reached the station in time.
- A bed of roses thorns ( কন্টকময় জীবন ) Life is nothing but a bed of roses.
- to the bad ( মন্দাবস্থায় ; ঘাটতি অবস্থায় )
- By far ( সর্বাংশে ) He is by far the best boy in the class.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions