Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Appetite for ( ক্ষুধা ) The patient has no appetite for food.
- Junior to ( নিম্নপদস্থ ; বয়সে কম ) He is junior to me in service.
- Kind of ( প্রকার ) What kind of paper is it?
- Quarrel with ( কলহ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) They quarreled with one another for the property.
- Offensive to ( বিরক্তিকর ) This acrid smell is offensive to me.
- Feel for ( সহানুভূতি অনুভব করা ) I feel for you in your trouble.
- feather ones nest ( কাজ গুছিয়ে নেওয়া )
- be up and doing ( উঠে-পড়ে লাগা )
- In the nick of time ( ঠিক সময়ে ) The school team arrived in the nick of time.
- In a fix ( মুশকিলে পতিত ) He is in a fix and does not know what to do.
- Breathe one's last ( মারা যাওয়া ) The old man breathed his last on Sunday last.
- As if ( যেন ) He swims so beautifully as if he is the Olympic gold medalist.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions