SYNONYM disorder ; shame ; embarrassment ; loss of self-possession ; mistaking one thing for another.
EXAMPLE In the confusion that followed he left the place
Next : confutablePrevious : confuse
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Argue against ( যূক্তি দেখানো (কোন কিছু) ) I argued with him against the point.
- Suffer from ( কষ্ট পাওয়া ) He is suffering from fever.
- Endowed with ( ভূষিত ) He is endowed with talents.
- Plead with ( ওকালতি করা (ব্যক্তি) ) I pleaded with him for justice.
- Die for ( মারা যাওয়া (কারণ) ) He died for his country.
- Alarmed at ( আতঙ্কিত ) We were alarmed at he news.
- host in himself ( একাই একশ )
- On the contrary ( বিপরীত পক্ষে ) I do not hate him: on the contrary I love him.
- Cock and bull story ( গাঁজাখুরি গল্প ) Nobody will believe your cock and bull story
- All but ( প্রায় ) The poor villagers are all but ruined.
- At one’s own sweet will ( খুশি মতো ) He still does it at his own sweet will.
- Bosom friend ( অন্তরঙ্গ বন্ধু ) Rifat is my bosom friend.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions