Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Hunger for ( তীব্র আকাঙ্খা ) His hunger for knowledge surprised us.
- Trust to ( বিশ্বাস করা (ব্যক্তি) ) You may trust the work to me.
- Argue for ( যূক্তি দেখানো (কোন কিছু) ) I argued with him for the point.
- Rob of ( অপহরণ করা ) Somebody robbed him of his purse.
- Look over ( পরীক্ষা করা ) He is looking over the answer papers.
- Appeal to ( আবেদন করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He appealed to the Headmaster for pardon.
- pulling your leg ( কৌতক করা ) Do not take it seriously, i was just pulling you leg
- Achilles heel ( দুর্বলতা বা ত্রুটি ) He is trying to hide but everybody knows his achilles' heel
- In one's teens ( তের থেকে উনিশ বছর বয়সের মধ্যে ) She is yet in her teens.
- Catch red handed ( হাতে নাতে ধরা ) The thief was caught red handed.
- At last ( অবশেষে ) I got my missing book at last.
- By and by ( শীঘ্র ) He will come here by and by.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions