Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Good at ( দক্ষ ) He is good at tennis.
- Interest in ( আগ্রহ ) He has a special interest in history.
- Affectionate to ( স্নেহশীল ) He is affectionate to me.
- Quick of ( চটপটে ) He is quick of understanding.
- Remind of ( মনে করিয়ে দেওয়া (কোনকিছু) ) I reminded him of his promise.
- End in ( শেষ হওয়া ) All his plans ended in smoke.
- Bad blood ( মনোমালিন্য ; শত্রতা ; দ্বেষ ) Now there is bad blood between the two brothers.
- Above board ( সংশয়হীন ভাবে নির্দোষ ) His activities are open and above board.
- Slip of the pen ( লেখায় অসতর্কতাবশতঃ সামান্য ভুল ) This mistake is due to a slip of the pen.
- At once finger ends ( নখদর্পণে ) All these facts are at his finger ends.
- At sixes and sevens ( বিশৃঙ্খলা অবস্থায় ) All the furniture in the room were at sixes and sevens.
- In fine ( পরিশেষ ) In fine he declared his plan.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions