Learn English by Lessons
Just Now vs Right Now vs Presently:Commonly Confused Words
Just now, right now and presently are often confusedly replaced with each other, while they don't mean exactly the same, though they have similar connotations.
Hard vs HardlyCommonly Confused Words
Hard and hardly are often confusedly used as similar words. However, they do differ. While hard has a positive connotation, hardly has a very negative impact in a sentence.
First vs FastCommonly Confused Words
First refers to someone or something or someone’s actions which happen before everything else. Fast can both be an adjective and adverb which means quick or quickly.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Involved in ( জড়িত ) He is involved in the plot.
- Deal with ( ব্যবহার করা ) He deals well with the customers.
- Entitled to ( অধিকারী ) He is entitled to a reward for his honesty.
- Eager for ( আগ্রহী ) He is eager for promotion in service.
- Oblige to ( বাধিত করা ) I am obliged to him for his co-operation.
- Appeal to ( আবেদন করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He appealed to the Headmaster for pardon.
- Of course ( অবশ্যই ) Of course, you know what that means
- As usual ( যথারীতি ) He is late as usual.
- On the wane ( হ্রাসমান ) His fame is on the wane now.
- Above all ( প্রধানত ; সর্বোপরি ) We should be kind, polite, and above all honest.
- By all means ( সবর্প্রকার ) Try to do it by all means.
- By hook or by crook ( যে কোন উপায়ে ) You must do this work by hook or by crook.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions