Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Owe to ( ঋণী হওয়া ) I owe my all to him.
- Exempt from ( রেহাই দেওয়া ) He was exempted from the fine.
- Diffident of ( সন্দিগ্ধ ) I am diffident of success.
- Retire from ( অবসর লওয়া ) He retired from service on a pension.
- Difference between ( পার্থক্য ) There is no difference between the two brothers.
- Dislike for ( অপছন্দ ) He has dislike for dogs.
- At home ( দক্ষ ) He is at home in mathematics.
- Irony of fate ( ভাগ্যের পরিহাস ) He could not succeed by irony of fate.
- Hold good ( প্রযুক্ত হওয়া ) This ruls will not hold good here.
- be bad at ( দক্ষ না হওয়া )
- Turn a deaf ear to ( মনোযোগ না দেওয়া ) He turned a deaf ear to my proposal.
- Household word ( সকলের পরিচিত নাম ) Mother Teresa's name has now become a household word.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions