Related Phrase, Idioms or a. prep.:
Share 'con' with others:
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Look into ( অনুসন্ধান করা ) I am looking into the matter.
- Boast of ( গর্ব করা ) Do not boast of your wealth.
- Trust to ( বিশ্বাস করা (ব্যক্তি) ) You may trust the work to me.
- Prompt in ( চটপটে (উত্তর) ) He is prompt in his answer.
- Escape by ( রক্ষা করা ) He escaped by a hair breadth.
- Ambition for ( উচ্চাকাঙ্খা ) He has no ambition for fame in life.
- Out of doors ( বাহিরে ) It is rather cold out of doors.
- Fish out of water ( অস্বস্তিকর অবস্থায় ) When he came to the village, he felt like a fish out of water.
- At once finger ends ( নখদর্পণে ) All these facts are at his finger ends.
- have ones eyes ( কারও হাতে বিস্তর কাজ থাকা )
- know from a bare hint ( এক আঁচরেই বোঝা )
- To the backbone ( হাড়ে হাড়ে ) The boy is wicked to the backbone.