Related Phrase, Idioms or a. prep.:
Share 'con' with others:
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Disgusted at ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Offensive to ( বিরক্তিকর ) This acrid smell is offensive to me.
- Appeal for ( আবেদন করা (কোন কিছু) ) He appealed for pardon.
- Useful for ( প্রয়োজনীয় (উদ্দেশ্য) ) This book is useful to us for examination.
- Guilty of ( দোষী ) He is guilty of murder.
- Proportionate to ( আনুপাতিক ) Punishment should be proportionate to offence.
- In a hurry ( তাড়াহুড়ার মধ্যে ) Don't do the work in a hurry.
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.
- Hue and cry ( শোরগোল ) The villagers raised a hue and cry to see the thief.
- Turn over a new leaf ( নূতনের সূচনা ) After his failure he turned over a new leaf.
- Fight shy ( এড়িয়ে চলা ) Why do you fight shy of your teacher.
- Take one to task ( তিরস্কার করা ) He was taken to task for negligence of duty.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions