Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Admit to ( ভর্তি করা ) Khadil was admitted to university.
- Zealous for ( আগ্রহী ) He is zealous for improvement.
- Fill with ( পরিপূর্ণ ) This tank is filled with water.
- Deprived of ( বঞ্চিত ) He was deprived of his property.
- Satisfaction in ( সন্তোষ ) I find satisfaction in gardening. Great was his satisfaction with her result.
- Envy of ( ঈর্ষা ) I have no envy of him.
- live by ones wit ( কথা বেচে খাওয়া )
- By chance ( দৈবাৎ ) I met him on the way by chance.
- Tooth and nail ( তীব্রভাবে ) He fought tooth and nail against his enemy.
- At large ( স্বাধীন ) The anti-socials are still at large.
- be on ones back ( একেবারে কুপোকাত )
- Steer clear of ( এড়াইয়া চলা ) You must steer clear of evil company.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App