Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Affection for ( স্নেহ ) The teacher feels affection for every pupils.
- Quarrel with ( কলহ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) They quarreled with one another for the property.
- Excuse for ( অব্যাহতি দেওয়া ) He will not be excused for coming late.
- Ignorant of ( অজ্ঞ ) He is ignorant of this rule.
- Preferable to ( অধিক পছন্দযোগ্য ) Death is preferable to dishonor.
- Appeal to ( আবেদন করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He appealed to the Headmaster for pardon.
- Weal and woe ( সুখ-দুঃখ ) Human life is full of weal and woe.
- By chance ( দৈবাৎ ) I met him on the way by chance.
- All on a sudden ( হঠাৎ ) All on a sudden a tiger came out of the bush.
- be on ones back ( একেবারে কুপোকাত )
- By the by ( প্রসঙ্গক্রমে ) By the by I came to know that he was ill.
- Turn over a new leaf ( নূতনের সূচনা ) After his failure he turned over a new leaf.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions