Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Dislike for ( অপছন্দ ) He has dislike for dogs.
- Divide among ( ভাগ করা (দুইয়ের অধিক) ) Divide the mangoes among the boys.
- Wonder at ( অবাক হওয়া ) I wonder at his ignorance.
- According to ( অনুসারে ) According to his order i went there.
- Agree with ( একমত হওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) I agree with you on this point
- Angry with ( রাগান্বিত (ব্যক্তি) ) He is angry with me for speaking against him.
- Bid fair ( ভালো কিছু আশা করা ) He bids fair to be a good doctor.
- Red letter day ( স্মরণীয় দিন ) The 21 February is a red letter day in the history of Bangladesh.
- A black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) Tom is a black sheep in their family
- Turn a deaf ear to ( মনোযোগ না দেওয়া ) He turned a deaf ear to my proposal.
- reinvent the wheel ( এমন কোনকিছু তৈরিতে সময় নষ্ট করা যা বর্তমানে বিদ্যমান ও ঠিকঠাক কাজ করে ) There's no point in us reinventing the wheel
- At stake ( বিপন্ন ) His life is at stake now.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions