Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Quick of ( চটপটে ) He is quick of understanding.
- Blind of ( দৃষ্টিশক্তিতে অন্ধ ) He is blind of one eye.
- Popular with ( জনপ্রিয় ) He is popular with all for his good behaviour.
- Devote to ( উৎসর্গ করা ) He devotes much time to study.
- Capacity for ( যোগ্যতা ) He has a capacity for hard work.
- Satisfied with ( সন্তুষ্ট ) I am satisfied with him or I am satisfied of the truth.
- Take one to task ( তিরস্কার করা ) He was taken to task for negligence of duty.
- Gala Day ( উৎসবের দিন ) The 15th August is a gala day to the Indians.
- be bad at ( দক্ষ না হওয়া )
- set a naught ( কলা দেখানো )
- in the doldrums ( উদাসীন ভাবাপন্ন )
- Bed of roses ( আরামদায়ক অবস্থা ) Life is not a bed of roses.