Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Contrary to ( বিপরীত ) His action is contrary to his words.
- Satisfied with ( সন্তুষ্ট ) I am satisfied with him or I am satisfied of the truth.
- Quarrel about ( কলহ করা (কোনকিছু) ) They quarreled with one another about the property.
- Compete for ( প্রতিযোগিতা করা (কোন কিছু) ) He competed for the first position.
- Triumph over ( জয় করা ) Jim and Della triumphed over their poverty.
- Trust with ( বিশ্বাস করা (জিনিস) ) You may trust me with the work.
- After all ( সবকিছু সত্ত্বেও ) After all, he is a patriot.
- in the doldrums ( উদাসীন ভাবাপন্ন )
- Gala Day ( উৎসবের দিন ) The 15th August is a gala day to the Indians.
- Bed of roses ( আরামদায়ক অবস্থা ) Life is not a bed of roses.
- Carry the day ( জয়লাভ করা ) Rajib, the best player of the school, carried the day in the annual sports.
- By the by ( প্রসঙ্গক্রমে ) By the by I came to know that he was ill.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions