Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Weak in ( কাঁচা ) He is weak in Mathematics.
- Vary from ( আলাদা হওয়া ) His opinion varies from his brother's.
- Restore to ( ফিরিয়ে দেওয়া ) Restore his property to him.
- Retire from ( অবসর লওয়া ) He retired from service on a pension.
- Assign to ( নির্দিষ্ট করে দেওয়া ) He assigned the task to me.
- Cure of ( আরগ্য হওয়া ) He will be cured of the disease very soon.
- host in himself ( একাই একশ )
- At once back and call ( বাধ্য ) He is always at my back and call.
- Cut a sorry figure ( খারাপ ফল করা ) He cuts a sorry figure in the examination.
- At arm’s length ( দূরে ) Try to keep the bad boy at arm’s length.
- Fish in a troubled water ( এলোমোলো অবস্থায় সুযোগ নেওয়া ) He made a lot of money by fishing in a troubled water.
- Book worm ( গ্রন্থকীট ) Don't be a book worm.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions