Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Restore to ( ফিরিয়ে দেওয়া ) Restore his property to him.
- Pride on ( গর্ব করা ) He prides himself on his high birth.
- Deprived of ( বঞ্চিত ) He was deprived of his property.
- Excel in ( তুলনামূলক ভাবে সুন্দর হওয়া ) He excels in painting.
- Unite with ( ঐক্যবদ্ধ হওয়া ) Be united with your friends.
- Open to ( উন্মুক্ত ) His plan is open to objection.
- be up and doing ( উঠে-পড়ে লাগা )
- Through thick and thin ( বাধা বিপত্তির মধ্য দিয়ে ) Reveka followed her husband through thick and thin.
- Take one to task ( তিরস্কার করা ) He was taken to task for negligence of duty.
- have a bad time ( দুশ্চিন্তায় কাল কাটানো ; দুঃসময়ে পড়া )
- Out of order ( বিকল ) This car is out of order.
- All at once ( হঠাৎ ) All at once a tiger came out of the forest.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions