Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Ill with ( অসুস্থ ) He is ill with fever.
- Prevent from ( বারণ করা ; প্রতিরোধ করা ) I prevented him from going there.
- Feel for ( সহানুভূতি অনুভব করা ) I feel for you in your trouble.
- Proud of ( গর্বিত ) He is proud of his position.
- Accompanied with ( একসঙ্গে ঘটা ) He has fever accompanied with headache.
- Need for ( প্রয়োজনীয় ) I have no need for more money.
- Hold good ( প্রযুক্ত হওয়া ) This ruls will not hold good here.
- Square meal ( পেট ভরা আহার ) He is too poor to have a square meal every day.
- On the whole ( মোটের উপর ) On the whole, his conduct is good.
- Bone of contention ( বিবাদের বিষয় ) The paternal property is the bone of contention between the two brothers.
- In the long run ( পরিশেষে ) You will have to suffer in the long run.
- Pros and cons ( খুঁটিনাটি ) You should consider the Pros and cons of the system.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions