Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Acquainted with ( পরিচিত ) I am acquainted with her.
- Contrary to ( বিপরীত ) His action is contrary to his words.
- Appeal for ( আবেদন করা (কোন কিছু) ) He appealed for pardon.
- Favourable to ( অনুকূল (ব্যক্তি) ) This situation is favourable to me for doing this.
- Based on ( ভিত্তি থাকা ) Your remarks were not based on the facts.
- Desire for ( ইচ্ছা ) He has no desire for fame.
- Out of sorts ( ঈষৎ অসুস্থ ) He is out of sorts now.
- know from a bare hint ( এক আঁচরেই বোঝা )
- All on a sudden ( হঠাৎ ) All on a sudden a tiger came out of the bush.
- From A to Z ( প্রথম হইতে শেষ পয্র্ন্ত ) The statement is true from A to Z.
- In order to ( উদ্দেশ্য ) He came here in order to meet my mother.
- Sink in ( আবদ্ধ হওয়া, ডুবে যাওয়া ) He sank in mud or the ship sank into the sea.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions