Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Admit to ( ভর্তি করা ) Khadil was admitted to university.
- Sure of ( নিশ্চিত ) I am sure of success.
- Devote to ( উৎসর্গ করা ) He devotes much time to study.
- Relevant to ( প্রাসঙ্গিক ) Your remark is not relevant to the point.
- Complain to ( অভিযোগ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) The complained to the Director against the Manager about her behavior.
- Mourn for ( শোক করা ) Don't mourn for the dead.
- cringing flatterer ( খঁয়ের খা )
- Gift of the gab ( বাককটুতা ) An advocate should have the gift of the gab.
- In lieu of ( পরিবর্তে ) Give me this pen in lieu of that.
- Hue and cry ( শোরগোল ) The villagers raised a hue and cry to see the thief.
- Up and downs ( উন্থানপতন ) There are ups and downs in a man's life.
- Bring to light ( প্রকাশ করা ) At last all the facts were brought to light.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions