Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Look over ( পরীক্ষা করা ) He is looking over the answer papers.
- Send for ( ডেকে পাঠানো ) Send for a doctor immediately.
- Weak in ( কাঁচা ) He is weak in Mathematics.
- Rob of ( অপহরণ করা ) Somebody robbed him of his purse.
- Quick at ( চটপটে ) He is quick at figures.
- Care of ( যত্ন নেওয়া ) Take care of your health.
- be up and doing ( উঠে-পড়ে লাগা )
- Apple of discord ( বিবাদেয় বিষয় ) The paternal property has become an apple of discord between the two brothers.
- On the whole ( মোটের উপর ) On the whole, his conduct is good.
- As usual ( যথারীতি ) He is late as usual.
- End in smoke ( ব্যর্থ হওয়া ) All his plans ended in smoke.
- Round the clock ( সমস্ত দিন ) He is working round the clock.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App