Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Due to ( কারণে ) His absence is due to illness.
- Inquire about ( অনুসন্ধান করা (কোন ব্যপার) ) I inquired of him about (into) the matter.
- Aim at ( লক্ষ্য করা ) He aimed his gun at he bird.
- Assign to ( নির্দিষ্ট করে দেওয়া ) He assigned the task to me.
- Provide against ( পূর্বে ব্যবস্থা করা ; সরবরাহ করা ) You must provide against evil days for your children.
- Offended at ( বিরক্ত (কোন কাজে) ) I am offended with you at your conduct.
- Hold water ( ধোপে টেকা ; কার্যকরি হওয়া ) This policy will not hold water in this situation.
- Of course ( অবশ্যই ) Of course, you know what that means
- Now and then ( মাঝে মাঝে ) He comes here now and then.
- On the contrary ( বিপরীত পক্ষে ) I do not hate him: on the contrary I love him.
- At stake ( বিপন্ন ) His life is at stake now.
- In fine ( পরিশেষ ) In fine he declared his plan.