Learn English by Lessons
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
So vs VeryCommonly Confused Words
So means ‘to a great extent or degree.’ Very emphasizes the degree of something that belongs to or is part of a particular person or thing.
Scarcely vs RarelyCommonly Confused Words
Scarcely means ‘almost nothing’ or ‘almost not’. Rarely means ‘almost never’.
Learn words by topics :
- Marry to ( বিবাহ দেওয়া ) He married his daughter to a rich man.
- Vexed for ( বিরক্ত (জিনিস) ) He is vexed with me for opposing him.
- Accompanied by ( সঙ্গী হওয়া ) He was accompanied by his father.
- Acquainted with ( পরিচিত ) I am acquainted with her.
- Assign to ( নির্দিষ্ট করে দেওয়া ) He assigned the task to me.
- Made of ( তৈরি ) This ring is made of gold.
- A bed of roses ( সুখ-স্বাচ্ছন্দ্যপূর্ণ জীবন ) Many people think that life is a bed of roses
- As usual ( যথারীতি ) He is late as usual.
- All on a sudden ( হঠাৎ ) All on a sudden a tiger came out of the bush.
- Catch red handed ( হাতে নাতে ধরা ) The thief was caught red handed.
- Curry favour ( তোষামোদ করিয়ে প্রিয় হওয়া ) He knows how to curry favour with officers.
- queer go ( অদ্ভুত ব্যপার )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions