Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Deal in ( ব্যবসা করা ) He deals in rice.
- Respect of ( সম্বন্ধে ) He is junior to me in respect of service.
- Sanguine of ( নিশ্চিত ) She is sanguine of her success.
- Fond of ( অনুরাগী ) Children are fond of sweets.
- Desire for ( ইচ্ছা ) He has no desire for fame.
- Satisfaction in ( সন্তোষ ) I find satisfaction in gardening. Great was his satisfaction with her result.
- Heart and soul ( সর্বান্তঃকরণে ) Try heard and soul and you will succeed.
- On the contrary ( বিপরীত পক্ষে ) I do not hate him: on the contrary I love him.
- Of course ( অবশ্যই ) Of course, you know what that means
- On the wane ( হ্রাসমান ) His fame is on the wane now.
- have ones eyes ( কারও হাতে বিস্তর কাজ থাকা )
- At large ( স্বাধীন ) The anti-socials are still at large.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions