Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Listen to ( শোনা ) Listen to the news on the radio.
- Pass for ( গণ্য হওয়া ) He passes for a clever man.
- Distinguish between ( প্রভেদ করা ) Distinguish between a phrase and a clause.
- Live for ( বেঁচে থাকা ) He lives for fame.
- Officiate for ( পরিবর্তে কাজ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He officiated for me in that post.
- Respond to ( উত্তর দেওয়া ) Nobody responded to my call.
- At home ( দক্ষ ) He is at home in mathematics.
- In force ( বলবৎ ) This law is in force now.
- be up and doing ( উঠে-পড়ে লাগা )
- At least ( অন্ততঃ ) At least one hundred boys will come to school today.
- reap the harvest of sin ( কর্ম ভোগ করা )
- By and large ( প্রধানতঃ ) People in our village are by and large farmers.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions