Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Rest with ( নির্ভর করা ; বিশ্বাসস্থাপন করা ) The whole matter rests with you.
- Dispose of ( বিক্রয় করা ) He disposed of his books.
- Commence on ( শুরু করা ) Our examination commences on the 3rd July.
- Hunger for ( তীব্র আকাঙ্খা ) His hunger for knowledge surprised us.
- Overcome with ( দমন করা ) He was overcome with fatigue.
- Weary of ( ক্লান্ত ) He is weary of hard life.
- reap the harvest of sin ( কর্ম ভোগ করা )
- but me no buts ( কিন্তু কিন্তু করো না )
- Tooth and nail ( তীব্রভাবে ) He fought tooth and nail against his enemy.
- know from a bare hint ( এক আঁচরেই বোঝা )
- From A to Z ( প্রথম হইতে শেষ পয্র্ন্ত ) The statement is true from A to Z.
- Slip of the tongue ( বলায় সামান্য ভুল ) This is a slip of the tongue, don't lay much stress on it.