SYNONYM concern; anxiety; worry; fear; thought; apprehension; pain; doubt; difficulty; earnestness; solicitude; pains;
Next : turf outPrevious : scalenohedron
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Greed for ( লোভ ) He has no greed for wealth.
- Ashamed of ( লজ্জিত ) He is not ashamed of his conduct.
- Preferable to ( অধিক পছন্দযোগ্য ) Death is preferable to dishonor.
- Disgusted with ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Apply for ( আবেদন করা (কোন কিছু) ) He applied to the Secretary for the post.
- Tide over ( অতিক্রম করা ) He will soon tide over the difficulty.
- Hue and cry ( শোরগোল ) The villagers raised a hue and cry to see the thief.
- be bad at ( দক্ষ না হওয়া )
- Far and wide ( সর্বত্র ) His fame as a scholar spread far and wide
- A bed of roses thorns ( কন্টকময় জীবন ) Life is nothing but a bed of roses.
- To the backbone ( হাড়ে হাড়ে ) The boy is wicked to the backbone.
- Heart and soul ( সর্বান্তঃকরণে ) Try heard and soul and you will succeed.