SYNONYM concern; anxiety; worry; fear; thought; apprehension; pain; doubt; difficulty; earnestness; solicitude; pains;
Next : turf outPrevious : scalenohedron
Learn English by Lessons
Shade & ShadowCommonly Confused Words
Shade means relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body. Shadow means a dark shape created by an object blocking a source of light.
Scene & SceneryCommonly Confused Words
Scene means a part of a play, book, film etc in which a particular event takes place. Scenery means the appearance of a place.
Play & GameCommonly Confused Words
Play vs Game: Play means the activity by children that is guided more by imagination than by fixed rules; a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Die of ( মারা যাওয়া (রোগ) ) He died of cholera.
- Sick of ( পীড়িত, ক্লান্ত ) He is sick for home.
- Argue for ( যূক্তি দেখানো (কোন কিছু) ) I argued with him for the point.
- Jump at ( আগ্রহ সহকারে গ্রহণ করা ) Do not jump at the offer.
- Superior to ( উৎকৃষ্টতর ) This type of rice is superior to that.
- Attach to ( জুড়ে দেওয়া ) Attach this file to the email.
- Hold good ( প্রযুক্ত হওয়া ) This ruls will not hold good here.
- At home ( দক্ষ ) He is at home in mathematics.
- By all means ( সবর্প্রকার ) Try to do it by all means.
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.
- Rank and file ( সাধারণ লোক ) We should pay attention to the rank and file of the country.
- To the contrary ( কাহারও বক্তব্যের বিপক্ষে ) In the court he said nothing to the contrary.