Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Wish for ( আকাঙ্খা করা ) I do not wish for name and fame.
- Replace with another ( পরিবর্তন করা (একটি জিনিস) ) Replace this chair with new one.
- Escape by ( রক্ষা করা ) He escaped by a hair breadth.
- Eligible for ( যোগ্য ) He is eligible for the post.
- Respect to ( সম্বন্ধে ) We are talking with respect to that matter.
- Think over ( চিন্তা করা (কোনকিছু) ) Think carefully over his advice.
- In a fix ( মুশকিলে পতিত ) He is in a fix and does not know what to do.
- under the weather ( ভাল না ; অসুস্থ ) I've been feeling under the weather
- At one’s wit’s end ( হতবুদ্ধি ) He was at his wit’s end and did not know what to do.
- Tooth and nail ( তীব্রভাবে ) He fought tooth and nail against his enemy.
- Maiden speech ( প্রথম বক্তৃতা ) His maiden speech fell flat on the audience.
- Above board ( সংশয়হীন ভাবে নির্দোষ ) His activities are open and above board.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions