SYNONYM concern; anxiety; worry; fear; thought; apprehension; pain; doubt; difficulty; earnestness; solicitude; pains;
Next : stinksPrevious : raj
Learn English by Lessons
Just Now vs Right Now vs Presently:Commonly Confused Words
Just now, right now and presently are often confusedly replaced with each other, while they don't mean exactly the same, though they have similar connotations.
Hard vs HardlyCommonly Confused Words
Hard and hardly are often confusedly used as similar words. However, they do differ. While hard has a positive connotation, hardly has a very negative impact in a sentence.
First vs FastCommonly Confused Words
First refers to someone or something or someone’s actions which happen before everything else. Fast can both be an adjective and adverb which means quick or quickly.
Learn words by topics :
- Useful for ( প্রয়োজনীয় (উদ্দেশ্য) ) This book is useful to us for examination.
- Sick of ( পীড়িত, ক্লান্ত ) He is sick for home.
- Contrary to ( বিপরীত ) His action is contrary to his words.
- Enquire into ( অনুসন্ধান করা (কোন ব্যপার) ) He enquired of me into the matter.
- Jump to ( তাড়াহুড়ো করে সিদ্ধান্তে আসা ) Do not jump to a conclusion without much thinking.
- Quarrel with ( কলহ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) They quarreled with one another for the property.
- Slow coach ( অলস প্রকৃতির লোক ) You cannot expect much from a slow coach like him.
- Through thick and thin ( বাধা বিপত্তির মধ্য দিয়ে ) Reveka followed her husband through thick and thin.
- At once back and call ( বাধ্য ) He is always at my back and call.
- Cock and bull story ( গাঁজাখুরি গল্প ) Nobody will believe your cock and bull story
- Dead of night ( মধ্য রাত্রি ) The robbers broke into the house at dead of night.
- Turn over a new leaf ( নূতনের সূচনা ) After his failure he turned over a new leaf.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions