SYNONYM concern; anxiety; worry; fear; thought; apprehension; pain; doubt; difficulty; earnestness; solicitude; pains;
Next : stinksPrevious : raj
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Argue with ( যূক্তি দেখানো (ব্যক্তি) ) I argued with him for the point.
- Absent from ( অনুপস্থিত ) Rifat was absent from college.
- Conscious of ( সচেতন ) He is conscious of his weakness.
- Contrary to ( বিপরীত ) His action is contrary to his words.
- Ashamed for ( লজ্জিত ) I feel ashamed for you.
- Occur to ( মনে হওয়া ) The idea never occurred to me.
- Cock and bull story ( গাঁজাখুরি গল্প ) Nobody will believe your cock and bull story
- Fight shy ( এড়িয়ে চলা ) Why do you fight shy of your teacher.
- Apple of discord ( বিবাদেয় বিষয় ) The paternal property has become an apple of discord between the two brothers.
- Come to light ( প্রকাশিত হওয়া ) Their private talk has come to light at last.
- have a bad time ( দুশ্চিন্তায় কাল কাটানো ; দুঃসময়ে পড়া )
- reap the harvest of sin ( কর্ম ভোগ করা )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions