Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Open to ( উন্মুক্ত ) His plan is open to objection.
- Engaged with ( নিযুক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I was engaged with him in talk.
- Warn of ( সতর্ক করা ) He warned me of the danger.
- Angry with ( রাগান্বিত (ব্যক্তি) ) He is angry with me for speaking against him.
- Dispose of ( বিক্রয় করা ) He disposed of his books.
- Yield to ( আত্মসমর্পণ করা ) He Yielded to his enemy.
- Bring to light ( প্রকাশ করা ) At last all the facts were brought to light.
- All on a sudden ( হঠাৎ ) All on a sudden a tiger came out of the bush.
- reap the harvest of sin ( কর্ম ভোগ করা )
- By no means ( কোন ভাবেই না ) I shall by no means call on him.
- Above all ( প্রধানত ; সর্বোপরি ) We should be kind, polite, and above all honest.
- A slow coach ( কর্মকুণ্ঠ ও মন্থর ব্যাক্তি ) Roky is known as a slow coach to his friend circle.