Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Remedy for ( প্রতিকার ) There is no remedy for this disease.
- Capacity for ( যোগ্যতা ) He has a capacity for hard work.
- Live by ( কোন উপায়ে বেঁচে থাকা ) He lives by honest means.
- Dull of ( বোধশক্তিহীন ) He is dull of understanding.
- Differ in ( ভিন্ন মত হওয়া (মতামত) ) They differ in their opinions.
- Qualified for ( যোগ্য ) He is qualified for the post.
- At sixes and sevens ( বিশৃঙ্খলা অবস্থায় ) All the furniture in the room were at sixes and sevens.
- As if ( যেন ) He swims so beautifully as if he is the Olympic gold medalist.
- Curry favour ( তোষামোদ করিয়ে প্রিয় হওয়া ) He knows how to curry favour with officers.
- keep your chin up ( সুখি হওয়া ) His attempt keep your chin up
- At home ( দক্ষ ) He is at home in mathematics.
- At once back and call ( বাধ্য ) He is always at my back and call.