Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Feel for ( সহানুভূতি অনুভব করা ) I feel for you in your trouble.
- Restore to ( ফিরিয়ে দেওয়া ) Restore his property to him.
- Live on ( খেয়ে বাঁচা ) The cow lives on grass.
- Jealous of ( ঈর্ষা পরায়ণ ) I am not at all jealous of his fortune.
- Abound in ( প্রচুর পরিমাণে থাকা ) Fish abounds in this river.
- Sympathy for ( সহানুভূতি ) I have no sympathy for him.
- Take to heart ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) He took his remark to heart.
- Beat about the bush ( কাজের কথায় না এসে আজেবাজে কথা বলা ) Please come to the point without beating about the bush
- Turn over a new leaf ( নূতনের সূচনা ) After his failure he turned over a new leaf.
- Up and downs ( উন্থানপতন ) There are ups and downs in a man's life.
- Kith and kin ( নিকট আত্মীয় ) He has no good relationship with his kith and kin.
- At home ( দক্ষ ) He is at home in mathematics.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions