Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Conscious of ( সচেতন ) He is conscious of his weakness.
- Responsible for ( দায়ী (কোন কার্জ) ) He is responsible to the committee for his action.
- Impose on ( চাপানো ) The task was imposed on him.
- Accustomed to ( অভ্যস্ত ) I am accustomed to such a life.
- Absent from ( অনুপস্থিত ) Rifat was absent from college.
- Sentence to ( দন্ডাদেশ দেওয়া ) He was sentenced to death for murder.
- In a fix ( মুশকিলে পতিত ) He is in a fix and does not know what to do.
- Heart and soul ( সর্বান্তঃকরণে ) Try heard and soul and you will succeed.
- Cock and bull story ( গাঁজাখুরি গল্প ) Nobody will believe your cock and bull story
- In one's teens ( তের থেকে উনিশ বছর বয়সের মধ্যে ) She is yet in her teens.
- be up and doing ( উঠে-পড়ে লাগা )
- Weal and woe ( সুখ-দুঃখ ) Human life is full of weal and woe.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App