Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Quarrel with ( কলহ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) They quarreled with one another for the property.
- Allot to ( বিলি করা ) One room has been allotted to him.
- Require of ( প্রয়োজন হওয়া (কোন কিছু) ) I required a loan of him.
- Wanting in ( বিহীন ) He is wanting in common sense.
- Polite in ( নম্র ) He is polite in his manners. (Polite to strangers).
- Grateful to ( কৃতজ্ঞ (ব্যক্তি) ) I am grateful to you for your help.
- Fight shy ( এড়িয়ে চলা ) Why do you fight shy of your teacher.
- clever hit ( কথার মতন কথা )
- A bed of roses ( সুখ-স্বাচ্ছন্দ্যপূর্ণ জীবন ) Many people think that life is a bed of roses
- when pigs fly ( কখনও না ) I will help you when pigs fly
- set a naught ( কলা দেখানো )
- From A to Z ( প্রথম হইতে শেষ পয্র্ন্ত ) The statement is true from A to Z.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions