Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Dispose of ( বিক্রয় করা ) He disposed of his books.
- Distinguish between ( প্রভেদ করা ) Distinguish between a phrase and a clause.
- Wonder at ( অবাক হওয়া ) I wonder at his ignorance.
- Divert from ( অন্যদিকে নেওয়া ) The loud music diverted my attention from study.
- Confined in ( আবদ্ধ (কক্ষ) ) He is confined in a room for five days.
- Burst into ( ভেঙ্গে পড়া ) He burst into tears at the sad news
- At once back and call ( বাধ্য ) He is always at my back and call.
- By the by ( প্রসঙ্গক্রমে ) By the by I came to know that he was ill.
- host in himself ( একাই একশ )
- At random ( বেপরোয়া ; এলোমেলো ) He hit the ball at random.
- Crying need ( জরুরী প্রয়োজন ) Mass education is the crying need of Bangladesh.
- Book worm ( গ্রন্থকীট ) Don't be a book worm.