Learn English by Lessons
Just Now vs Right Now vs Presently:Commonly Confused Words
Just now, right now and presently are often confusedly replaced with each other, while they don't mean exactly the same, though they have similar connotations.
Hard vs HardlyCommonly Confused Words
Hard and hardly are often confusedly used as similar words. However, they do differ. While hard has a positive connotation, hardly has a very negative impact in a sentence.
First vs FastCommonly Confused Words
First refers to someone or something or someone’s actions which happen before everything else. Fast can both be an adjective and adverb which means quick or quickly.
Learn words by topics :
- Think over ( চিন্তা করা (কোনকিছু) ) Think carefully over his advice.
- Add to ( যোগ করা ) Add this to that.
- Accustomed to ( অভ্যস্ত ) I am accustomed to such a life.
- Vary from ( আলাদা হওয়া ) His opinion varies from his brother's.
- Rich in ( সম্পদশালী ) Bangladesh is rich in minerals.
- Congratulate on ( অভিনন্দিত করা ) I congratulate you on your success.
- Hard nut to crack ( কঠিন সমস্যা ) The problem of adult education is really a hard nut to crack.
- Part and parcel ( অবিচ্ছেদ্য অংশ ) Discipline is part and parcel of administration.
- A black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) Tom is a black sheep in their family
- By hook or by crook ( যে কোন উপায়ে ) You must do this work by hook or by crook.
- Of course ( অবশ্যই ) Of course, you know what that means
- Heart and soul ( সর্বান্তঃকরণে ) Try heard and soul and you will succeed.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions